Re: Reader mode in Chrome?

Jim O'Sullivan

Try changing the shortcut on your desktop for Chrome.
Point to it and press alt+enter
Change the command to something like:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --enable-dom-distiller
This may be slightly different if you have Chrome installed in a different directory.
Enter to come out of that and go back to desktop.
Close any running Chromes.
Run Chrome now using this desktop shortcut and get the menu up with alt+f
up-arrow a few times and you should find a toggle distill page
enter on this and this is similar to reader mode.
To get back to normal view just go back into the menu and toggle it off.

Jim

On 23/01/2020 11:22, zahra wrote:
what is the last version of chrome which supports reader mode?
On 1/17/20, Geoff Connor <gjconnor@...> wrote:
Unfortunately, as far as I know, Chrome removed that feature. I'm
disappointed about that. It really worked well. I hope they eventually put
it back.