From: zahra
Sent: January 23, 2020 11:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tutorial: Disable UI Automation in the Chromium Edge.

its not specific for windows ten only.

new edge support all windows versions since windows seven.

On 1/23/20, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:

If you are continuing xp I don’t think you can try Chromian Edge. Not
unless
you upgrade to windows ten.  If you end up on windows ten. You wil have
yourself a learning curve.  You will get used to it.  Edge and Chrome are
like if you have used firefox.  They are like firefox.  Windows ten takes
getting used to.  You can do it.  I’m afraid you can’t test these new
things
with xp!  If you intend on staying there.  It wont hurt to ask questions
I’ll tell you this. Either way you will end up on windows ten sooner or
later.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10