Re: new version of Edge and setting language Czech

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

It looks as though you have to do a search for it  then the results will come up.

so when the new edge is open press the alt key go down to settings then press the enter key when the next page comes up with the setting in the search box type languages it will then search for those results and give you about 4 of them Under one of them i could do my preferred languages etc or have it set to translate etc for me to another language.

Gene nz

On 24/01/2020 11:46 pm, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hi group,

I would like to know, whether is possible set czech language in the Edge chromium.

I have tried find the setting, but I was unsuccessful.

Do you have an idea, how I could be successful?