Re: cd i can not play a cd!

Arlene

I’ll say no more. Yes when you do play cds on windows ten. You have to go to auto play.  Its in control panel as it always is.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gene
Sent: January 24, 2020 10:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] cd i can not play a cd!

This should be in the chat group.  So, for respect for list rules, I won't reply further here.

You may be referring to autoplay, where CDs play automatically when you insert them.

I'd have to check to see how that is done.  I also don't know if the interface is the same for Windows 10 as for Windows 7.

But if you go to the CD drive in this computer or file explorer, then just press enter on the drive, an audio CD will play.

Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 12:35 PM

Subject: [nvda] cd i can not play a cd!

my see dees will not play how? do I get my c d's to play do I go
2controle pannal then settings?