Audible and NVDA.

John Isige

Anybody have any tips? Since somebody asked about an addon, I was wondering how usable it was. The Windows 10 app seems pretty useless. I'm thinking of getting a Victor Stream so I'll need to know how to register it and transfer books and all. It doesn't look like I can do it with the Windows 10 app, unless there are tips on making it work I don't know about. Do you just use the older program rather than the Windows 10 store version? Some stuff does work in the Windows 10 version, I was able to get signed in, but there are lots of lists that don't read and unlabelled buttons. So I mean, even if I just wanted to listen to a book I already own on the PC, I have no idea how to do that.