Re: Audible and NVDA.

Val Temp <val.paul2005@...>

Hi!

As far as I can remember, you can only transfer a book to the victor stream by downloading the audible download and audible manager.I was the person who asked if NVDA HAD an add on for using the audible app as this not accessible with NVDA.

Val.

On 25/01/2020 18:13, John Isige wrote:
Anybody have any tips? Since somebody asked about an addon, I was wondering how usable it was. The Windows 10 app seems pretty useless. I'm thinking of getting a Victor Stream so I'll need to know how to register it and transfer books and all. It doesn't look like I can do it with the Windows 10 app, unless there are tips on making it work I don't know about. Do you just use the older program rather than the Windows 10 store version? Some stuff does work in the Windows 10 version, I was able to get signed in, but there are lots of lists that don't read and unlabelled buttons. So I mean, even if I just wanted to listen to a book I already own on the PC, I have no idea how to do that.