Re: is anyone working on making superantispyware accessable?

Sarah k Alawami

What response if any have you gotten from the developers, If nothing I say abandon the program as the devs don't appear to care, which is sad. If you did get a response, what did they say.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 25 Jan 2020, at 12:37, brian wrote:

This program is completely inaccessable.  I can't update it or scan or remove items found.  If I either tab or use arrow keys it says nothing.  This program is very good for removing tracking cookies but we can't use it.  My friend tried it with jaws and narator and got the same results as I did with nvda.  I am using 2019.3 bada 2 windows 1909 I know that this program has been a big problem with accessability for years now.

Brian Sackrider