Re: Groups.io: Managing your group subscription and e-mailing options #adminnotice

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 06:01 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:
To add to this, not sure if this link will work, but you can also switch to followed topics only.
It gets you part way there, but not all the way.   I have discussed exactly how to do this, on multiple occasions on this group, and now a pinned topic exists on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group documenting the steps.

However, I have an MS-Word format and PDF format file of the step-by-step instructions for setting up what I call "topic preview," along with other things:

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx)

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io  (PDF)

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)