Re: is anyone working on making superantispyware accessable?

Arlene

S why I quit using it. I use windows defender instead.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: George McCoy
Sent: January 25, 2020 1:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is anyone working on making superantispyware accessable?

I use it every day.  It's a bit quirky, for sure, but you can use it

with NVDA's object navigation keys and the tab and shift tab keys.

Here's the secret.

When you first open the program, NVDA doesn't quite focus on it.

Open the program, then alt tab to something else and alt tab back to

SuperAntiSpyware.  If you do that, you can move through the controls

with the object navigation keys.

When you find the check for updates link, you have to route the mouse to

it and left click.

When the update check finishes, shift tab to the ok button and press

spacebar or enter to click it.

At that point, the tab and shift tab keys magically come to life.

It's not the easiest program in the world to use, but it is usable, if

and only if you open it, move to another window and move back.  If you

don't do that, nothing works.

If you want to keep working with it, let me know and I'll give you

details on where everything is located.

George