Re: can't play an internet station using waterfox

Rosemarie Chavarria

Yes, I was able to get the tune-in link to work. I'm gonna try listening to it on my google home device.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Oriana
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 8:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't play an internet station using waterfox

The entire site's code is lousy with typos and broken tags. They need to hire a web designer, or at least take some html5 classes. If anyone knows the people who work there, please let them know I'd be willing to volunteer a quick typo-fix just to get the site... not broken.

Aside from that, were you able to get the direct Tune-In stream link to work? I believe Tune-In offers more streaming options, so if you need a different link I might be able to help.

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020, 11:46 PM Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

I hope they fix it. I don't have this problem with other sites.