Re: Using Open audible

Oh yikes! So sorry about the lack of international support! Contact them directly about that. I'm just their accessibility guy. Note that they are nowhere near as large as Amazon, but they aim to make this better but keep books DRM free. See contact info below.

Our team is small (but mighty!), so email is the best way to ensure our customers get a quick response. If you’d like to talk to one of our team members on the phone, simply email hello@... with your name, phone number, and the best time to reach you, and we will call you as soon as possible.