From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Val Temp
Sent: 26 January 2020 12:50
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Open audible

Hi David!

This must have been before I joined this list, But i'd be so grateful if you could find this.

Val.

On 26/01/2020 11:24, David Griffith wrote:
From other lists I know that there are lots of visually impaired people using Open Audible.
The issue is that the setup screens are reportedly inaccessible but if you get sighted help beyond this it is apparently completely accessible.
One person posted the key sequences you need to press to ensure setup through the inaccessible setup screens but I am not sure I saved this.
I will have a look and post if I find the instructions.

David Griffith.