From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrea Sherry
Sent: 26 January 2020 13:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Recommendation for free or paid app to convert mp3 to text which is accessible with NVDA

Perhaps off topic.
However you might try Switch from NCH software.
Andrea

On 27/01/2020 12:17 am, Sim Kah Yong wrote:
Dear all, I have recording of lectures and speeches in MP3 files and I
would like to transcribe them into text. Are there app to help me do
that without me having to listen and transcribe manually? Of course,
the program/app must be accessible. Sorry that this may be off topic,
you can reply me directly. Thank you so much.