Re: nvda in safe mode

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 06:52 PM, Oriana wrote:
I apologize for contributing to the stray. I get focused on solving a problem and don't even realize it's not the right place for it.
S'alright.  It happens occasionally.  I'm just eternally grateful when participants realize it's happened and seek out other venues.

By the way, if you're a Linux geek who wants to do file recovery, even from a drive that was running under Windows, have a look at ddrescue.

       ~ Madonna