Re: Reader mode in Chrome?

Oriana

What is the page being referred to? it could be that the site has some kind of JavaScript interfering with the save protocol. Can your offline reading program read text from PDFs, because if so some kind of print-to-pdf function might be a useful workaround for this site specifically.

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020, 9:37 PM zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
i did not understand how can i save web page in html only when using
reader mode.
i selected
Save Page As…   Ctrl+S
as its shortcut ControlS, both method dont work and have the same
effect, just a blank page!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens