Re: Reader mode in Chrome?

i disable javascript most of the times in my firefox.
also, i could not open and read any pdf files with javascript disabled.

On 1/27/20, Oriana <@orineu> wrote:
What is the page being referred to? it could be that the site has some kind
of JavaScript interfering with the save protocol. Can your offline reading
program read text from PDFs, because if so some kind of print-to-pdf
function might be a useful workaround for this site specifically.

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020, 9:37 PM zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

i did not understand how can i save web page in html only when using
reader mode.
i selected
Save Page As… Ctrl+S
as its shortcut ControlS, both method dont work and have the same
effect, just a blank page!

On 1/26/20, ADRIAN POCOCK <ampbeast@...> wrote:
In reader mode in firefox if you try to save the page it will turn out
to be
blank.

Instead try being on the page of interest, hit file menu and save page
as
and choose second option as the file format. This when loaded will
retain
all usable parts of the webpage.

On 24/01/2020 02:07, zahra wrote:

how about firefox?
i wish to save my pages as html only in reader mode.

On 1/24/20, ADRIAN POCOCK <ampbeast@...><mailto:
ampbeast@...>
wrote:

Try just read or mercury reader. Just reader when you right click on
page
and save as it allows single html which is read by nvda.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens