From: Oriana
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 7:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reader mode in Chrome?

What is the page being referred to? it could be that the site has some kind
of JavaScript interfering with the save protocol. Can your offline reading
program read text from PDFs, because if so some kind of print-to-pdf
function might be a useful workaround for this site specifically.

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020, 9:37 PM zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

i did not understand how can i save web page in html only when using
reader mode.
i selected
Save Page As… Ctrl+S
as its shortcut ControlS, both method dont work and have the same
effect, just a blank page!

<ampbeast@...><mailto:ampbeast@...>

--
By God,