Re: I'm having problems when i use nvda together with nativeaccess.

hi.
i did not heard of this program until now.
is it accessible with screen readers?
if it be accessible, nvda and any other screen reader should support it.

On 1/27/20, David Ingram <dingram269@earthlink.net> wrote:
The problems that i'm having when using nvda together with nativeaccess are
the following: 1. I'm unable to get any response when I use the keystroke
b. Second, when I use the tab key nothing happens. Third when I use the
insert+r command inorder to do a scan I don't get anything after the scan
command. I'm using the latest version of windows 10 The newer version of
nvda has not been released yet. Not to mention, that i'm unable to find the
update all button when using nvda together with nativeaccess. I've also
tried to activate the different buttons using the insert+2 on the numpad but
nothing happens. Also I thaught that if I use insert+enter on the numpad
that would activate the buttons but nothing happens. Is there something
else that I could be missing in terms of these commands. I can be reached
at dingram269@earthlink.net. I've also downloaded the remote access tool
for nvda just in case someone wanted to remote into my computer to take a
look at how nvda works together with nativeaccess. I'm trying to see if
nvaccess.org would be able to assist in helping to correctany problems that
i'm having when I use nvda together with nativeaccess. Thank you for any
information that you might have as to how I can solve these problems.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens