Re: Reader mode in Chrome?

but i wish to use the version that has most of features that i need.
firefox 50 has the shortcut for reader mode which was not present in
its previous versions.
firefox since 45 has container which i can use my gmail accounts at
the same time which is very important for me and these features were
one of my dreams and i thanks God and thank firefox developers that
provided for me my dreams!
i am very glad that newer versions that dont support my windows and my
hardware, dont have any essential and important feature that i cant
without them!

On 1/27/20, Oriana <@orineu> wrote:
The only single-file html I know i of is the .mhtml filetype, and it does
sometimes create a folder of images that you can subsequently delete.
However, if the issue you mentioned is breaking your ability to use the
tool, and Mozilla changes how it handles files... well, its not like it
will ever be rolled out to previous versions of Firefox. You might just
have to find another option. If you can get Firefox updated at least to
version 57, you might try the Browsh addon/browser, which apparently allows
Firefox to serve as the backend of an entirely text-based browser (
https://www.brow.sh/).

incidentally, since you haven't updated your browser for that long you may
want to basically assume that it has been hacked, and that all data and web
traffic through your PC is being monitored. A good web browser is like the
skin of your computer - really good at preventing infections, but only if
it remains unbroken. Firewall is the protective gear you wear like gloves
and masks, and antivirus software is like your immune system. You can even
use a rescue disc as if it were antibiotics for a severe infection... but
viruses and hacks both are constantly evolving ways to penetrate and
survive past these defenses.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020, 4:58 AM zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

single web page produces numerous files, but i only need the text of
web pages, not images and scripts for example.
i reported this issue to mozilla,
and i realized it reported previously too.

On 1/27/20, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
You can't save the page in reader mode. But if you save the page using
single page, you may be able to open the saved page in your browser and
read
it in reader mode. I haven't tried it but it probably will work.