Re: new version of Edge and setting language Czech

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello, Mr. Patak and other,

I have successfuly sett the browser Edge to Slovak.

On Google I read this option: Languages/prefered Language/display in this language.

This I had to check.

Jarek
Dne 24.01.2020 v 15:50 Josef Patak napsal(a):

Hallo in the list,

go to page edge://settings/languages. Add Czech language, then you can set Czech as a preferred language to display Edge in it. Cannot say exactly how all elements are named, I have Edge in Czech language.

Josef

pá 24. 1. 2020 v 11:46 odesílatel Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> napsal:
Hi group,

I would like to know, whether is possible set czech language in the Edge
chromium.

I have tried find the setting, but I was unsuccessful.

Do you have an idea, how I could be successful?

--
Jarek