Re: Using Open audible

Val Temp <val.paul2005@...>

Hi!

Before downloading open audible, do you have to sign into your audible account?

I tried to use open audible with theĀ  instructions given yesterday, but when i did get it to open, there was a box as if you had to enter something, and i wasn't sure if you had to log in by entering the audible web address there.

Could you clear up this point for me please.

Val.

On 27/01/2020 12:06, Robert Kingett wrote:

Apparently, Libro.FM is only available to USA and Canada residents. If my affiliate link doesn't work above, try just going to the main URL and seeing if you can't access the site in the UK or elsewhere. Open Audible is an audible library manager and downloader/converter. It won't get rid of the, this is Audible! Announcement like Inaudible will, but Open Audible can download your whole library as a batch job and convert it to MP3, if desired. I like Inaudible better, but that one is very hard to find online.