Re: Using Open audible

Val Temp <val.paul2005@...>

Hi Ron!

Could you please explain to me how to use open audible?

I managed to download the software from instructions given yesterday, but although the key strokes were given, the proseedure wasn't actually explained step by step.

Val.

On 27/01/2020 14:37, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Dale,

You said that Open Audible has nothing to do with audible.com.  If not, then why do I see my entire legal audible library when I run the program?  It asks me to use my audible log-in and password and I am able to see everything I ever downloaded or listened to.

On 1/27/2020 7:56 AM, Dale Leavens wrote:
There seems to be some confusion.

Open Audible has nothing to do with Audible.com or Audible.ca which are products of Amazon.

They have their own App and membership fees which of course isn’t then a free service.

Cheers.

Dale Leavens
Cochrane Ontario Canada
.
Come visit our polar bears!

On Jan 27, 2020, at 7:21 AM, Val Temp <val.paul2005@...> wrote:

Hi!

Before downloading open audible, do you have to sign into your audible account?

I tried to use open audible with the  instructions given yesterday, but when i did get it to open, there was a box as if you had to enter something, and i wasn't sure if you had to log in by entering the audible web address there.

Could you clear up this point for me please.

Val.

On 27/01/2020 12:06, Robert Kingett wrote:

Apparently, Libro.FM is only available to USA and Canada residents. If my affiliate link doesn't work above, try just going to the main URL and seeing if you can't access the site in the UK or elsewhere. Open Audible is an audible library manager and downloader/converter. It won't get rid of the, this is Audible! Announcement like Inaudible will, but Open Audible can download your whole library as a batch job and convert it to MP3, if desired. I like Inaudible better, but that one is very hard to find online.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"