Re: mp3 to text

Stan Bobbitt

I have the free version of switch and I just converted several MP3 files into text.

It wasn’t accurate at all. It left out over 50% of the file content and added in words and whole sentences that weren’t even in the sound file.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 8:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] mp3 to text

When I open the free version of Switch, I don't have to open any file to see the output selections.  I can tab around and see a combo box of file types such as MP3, wave, and a lot of others.  There is no text conversion offered and I assume this is the selection combo box you are talking about.

We don't know the sound quality of the files or how that might affect the accuracy of conversion.  How much does Switch cost to buy?  Is there a full demo that runs for a period of time before the user is limited to the free version?

Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 3:45 AM

Apologies and thanks for the update.

This facility was not in Switch when I bought it some years ago. Unfortunately my Switch activation no longer works on Windows 10 as they had a horrible habit of only allowing one install so I am clearly not up to date.

Thanks for correction.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10