Liblouis and braille again

Josh Kennedy


I updated liblouis to the latest nightly build for the free send-to-braille translator found at

And I replaced its liblouis and tables with the latest nightly build I got from a zip file on the liblouis website. The translation errors with many words such as stouthearted disappeared and is now translated correctly, with send2braille only. I would like to see a menu option in NVDA that will go out and fetch and apply the latest liblouis translator and liblouis tables and apply them to the currently running version of NVDA. This will fix braille translation errors.


Sent from my iPod

Join to automatically receive all group messages.