Liblouis and braille again

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

I updated liblouis to the latest nightly build for the free send-to-braille translator found at
Http://tech.aph.org/lt

And I replaced its liblouis and tables with the latest nightly build I got from a zip file on the liblouis website. The translation errors with many words such as stouthearted disappeared and is now translated correctly, with send2braille only. I would like to see a menu option in NVDA that will go out and fetch and apply the latest liblouis translator and liblouis tables and apply them to the currently running version of NVDA. This will fix braille translation errors.

Josh

Sent from my iPod