NVDA Skype hot key not working

Luke Robinett

Hi folks,
First time asking a question here so feel free to direct me elsewhere if there’s a more appropriate venue for this topic. I did read the rules for what topics are permitted here and frankly the list of what not to post was lengthy and ambiguous so I’m a tad gun shy, but here goes. Lol.

According to the NVDA user guide, the Windows shortcut key for reviewing messages in a Skype conversation is NVDA+Control and a numeric key, based on how far back in the message history you want to review. I’m trying that here at work in Skype for Business and I don’t get anything. Has anyone had better luck getting this to work? I can still tab into the messages and use the arrow keys to review messages, so this isn’t a show stopper, but it would be nice to have a faster way of reviewing messages.
Thanks,
Luke