Re: Using Open audible

Dale Leavens

So are you using Open Audio to convert your books now?

Out of interest, which player do you use to listen to your MP3 books?

Personally I don’t enjoy playing about with computers and transferring and all that jazz so it has been probably a year now or more since I have made any use of my computer for anything.

Cheers.

Dale Leavens
Cochrane Ontario Canada
.
Come visit our polar bears!

On Jan 27, 2020, at 2:10 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Hi Dale,

I convert audibole books so I can play them on a basic mp3 player.

I do not want to be chained to my pc to read a book.

I do not want to  have to buy a smart phone to listen to a book.

It’s that simple.

I paid for the  book. I read it where when  and how I choose.