From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: January 27, 2020 11:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] mp3 to text

I don't know what accounts for the discrepancy.  I looked at the Switch home page and the description of the program says nothing about converting speech to text.  My program doesn't have such an option.  It is the free version.

I did a Google search for something like Switch file Converter convert speech to text and I didn't find one mention in the first five or six results.