Re: FW: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible #winten1607

Curtis Delzer

I am updating when I am shown or given the opportunity to do so.
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Mon, 1 Aug 2016 19:43:59 -0700
"Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Joseph,

I heard the recording and it was great. I'm holding off on the anniversary update until NVDA 2016.3 comes out.

Rosemarie

On 8/1/2016 7:24 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Enjoy the recording (below), and good luck for those upgrading to > Anniversary Update.

Cheers,

Joseph

P.S. When you do share this recording, please give proper attributions.