Re: Tutorial on using the Gmail Web View with NVDA

Hello,
Gmail does not clip messages in standard view unless you are reading the summery in the message view.
If you press enter, you need to press nvda+space to exit edit mode and then read your message. Then you need to press backspace to get back into your inbox. This is one more key command and uses the right hand when pressing shift+enter will only require you to keep the right hand by the arrow keys. It also pops you into brows mode so you don't need to do it.
Firefox has this silly bug where a window will start saying "unknown" after you have used it for a while. I would rather my email say that than the inbox.
Thanks,

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 2:01 AM, Lenron <lenron93@...> wrote:
also I am wondering if this way stops gmail from clipping your message
if its very long.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832