From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 6:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and the Online Bible.

For those who wish to download the program to which Mr. Noseworthy refers, here's the direct download link:  http://onlinebible.net/files/install_advance_5.50.00.00.exe

If any commentary not related to NVDA is needed, and it would probably be extensive if the program is either completely inaccessible or completely accessible, either of which can be reported here, or that one needs to use something like object navigation to access it, should occur on the Chat Subgroup.

       ~ Madonna