Re: I'm having problems when i use nvda together with nativeaccess.

Arlene

Hi Zarah, I don’t think it will support your older version of NVDA nor your version of windows. I’ve never heard of that program.  Maybe with the new version of NVDA it will probably work. Have you tried this program with Nairator in windows ten?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: David Ingram
Sent: January 27, 2020 4:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I'm having problems when i use nvda together with nativeaccess.

-----Original Message-----

Hi, how are you?  If you play keyboards and are interested in recording your own music You can use nvda together with a program called reaper.  I'm part of a growing listrwp which stands for reapers without peepers.  Also you can go to native-instruments.com create an account then you'll be able to download nativeaccess.  This program nativeaccess allows you the ability to download free as well as paid instruments that you can use with reaper in order to create music.  I hope that this helps.