Re: I'm having problems when i use nvda together with nativeaccess.

David Ingram

-----Original Message-----
From: zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
Sent: Jan 27, 2020 8:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I'm having problems when i use nvda together with nativeaccess.

hi.
i dont know about this program and its usage.
can you send me the link of its manufacturer website?

On 1/28/20, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Zarah, I don’t think it will support your older version of NVDA nor your
version of windows. I’ve never heard of that program. Maybe with the new
version of NVDA it will probably work. Have you tried this program with
Nairator in windows ten?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10