From: "Brian Vogel" <@britechguy>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
CC:
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Open audible
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:52:36 -0800

Hello All, your moderator here, and speaking as such.

Please take this topic to the Chat Subgroup, as it has now long ago transitioned into a conversation about how to use either:

1.  Open Audible
2.  Open Audio

and even I'm not certain which.  But it's really not about NVDA in any meaningful sense.  If this does not occur after this request I will lock the topic.

*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*

~ Madonna