locked Re: NVDA and the Online Bible.

Mallard

Hello,

I've just seen this message. I'll be happy to test and let ou know if I have any NVDA-specific issues.

Can I post my findings privately, if the thread isn't appropriate for this list?

Thanks, blessings,

Ollie

On 28/01/2020 00:07, Jim Noseworthy wrote:

Hello:

Thanks for your post.

Actually, my request is strictly NVDA related.  I am the JAWS support person for the Online Bible which works quite well but more & more folks are turning to NVDA for various reasons. So, if a seasoned NVDA user can confirm that NVDA does, or does not, work with the Online Bible, I would greatly appreciate it.

Since both NVDA and the Online Bible are free, it could be a perfect match if it worked since the Online Bible is very extensive in it’s capabilities.

*Thanks all over the place.*

**

**