is it possible to do a nvda remote session?

David Ingram

Hi, how are you? Jean, I'd like to see if it is possible to do a nvda remote session? The reason why i'm asking this is because I want to make sure that i'm using the right keyboard commands when i'm using nativeaccess together with nvda. I think that there is one other keyboard command but i'm not sure. Is there a keyboard command that will allow me to update allwhen it comes to installing updates, or available updates? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning these questions!