Re: is it possible to do a nvda remote session?

Gene

I don't use the updater but someone can answer your question.  Also, I have never used the remote add-on.  I'll discuss things but I haven't done any remote sessions.  I might consider it if it was necessary, but there are people who have been doing so and can likely answer questions by working in a remote session if that is necessary.  At this point, the question you asked doesn't seem to me to require a remote session.  If you have others that may, you may well find someone who can do so.  I also haven't used the program you are working with, while others have.

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 6:37 AM
Subject: [nvda] is it possible to do a nvda remote session?

Hi, how are you? Jean, I'd like to see if it is possible to do a nvda remote session?  The reason why i'm asking this is because I want to make sure that i'm using the right keyboard commands when i'm using nativeaccess together with nvda.  I think that there is one other keyboard command but i'm not sure.  Is there a keyboard command that will allow me to update allwhen it comes to installing updates, or available updates?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning these questions!