Re: is it possible to do a nvda remote session?

Gene

I don't use the updater but someone can answer your question.  Also, I have never used the remote add-on.  I'll discuss things but I haven't done any remote sessions.  I might consider it if it was necessary, but there are people who have been doing so and can likely answer questions by working in a remote session if that is necessary.  At this point, the question you asked doesn't seem to me to require a remote session.  If you have others that may, you may well find someone who can do so.  I also haven't used the program you are working with, while others have.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 6:37 AM
Subject: [nvda] is it possible to do a nvda remote session?

Hi, how are you? Jean, I'd like to see if it is possible to do a nvda remote session?  The reason why i'm asking this is because I want to make sure that i'm using the right keyboard commands when i'm using nativeaccess together with nvda.  I think that there is one other keyboard command but i'm not sure.  Is there a keyboard command that will allow me to update allwhen it comes to installing updates, or available updates?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning these questions!

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.