From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mallard
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 7:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and the Online Bible.

Hello,

I've just seen this message. I'll be happy to test and let ou know if I have any NVDA-specific issues.

Can I post my findings privately, if the thread isn't appropriate for
this list?

Thanks, blessings,

Ollie

On 28/01/2020 00:07, Jim Noseworthy wrote:

Hello:

Thanks for your post.

Actually, my request is strictly NVDA related. I am the JAWS support
person for the Online Bible which works quite well but more & more
folks are turning to NVDA for various reasons. So, if a seasoned NVDA
user can confirm that NVDA does, or does not, work with the Online
Bible, I would greatly appreciate it.

Since both NVDA and the Online Bible are free, it could be a perfect
match if it worked since the Online Bible is very extensive in it’s
capabilities.

*Thanks all over the place.*

**

**