Re: NVDA restarts when I go to Github page from Run dialog

Gene

But how would it know that NVDAA is a web attress?  There is no prefix.  Maybe in the start menu, it might find it from history, but I don't know if the start menu can do that.

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA restarts when I go to Github page from Run dialog

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 12:45 PM, Gene wrote:
that isn't any sort of web site address.
Incorrect, Gene.  It is the very webpage for NVDA  under Github, and if you activate the link in Nicolai's original message you would go there.

One would typically be able to paste a URL such as this one in the Run dialog box and have it open in one's default web browser, with some exceptions for privacy-oriented ones that don't accept the invocation via that mechanism.

       ~ Madonna