Re: I'm having problems when i use nvda together with nativeaccess.

Jaffar Sidek

Hi David, sure.  But I need to know where you are in the world because my time zone might be significantly different from yours, so I might have to tweak my time to suit yours.  Let me kno asap. Cheers!

On 1/28/2020 8:43 PM, David Ingram wrote:
Hi, how are you Jaffar, Thank you for the information that you provided. I was wondering if it is possible for us to do a remote session because I want to make sure that i'm using the proper keystrokes. P.S. are there other buttons that we don't know about that we should have access to. Thankk you for any information that you might have. I can be reached at dingram269@.... Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Ingram <dingram269@...>
Sent: Jan 28, 2020 1:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I'm having problems when i use nvda together with nativeaccess.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>
Sent: Jan 27, 2020 9:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi David.  I have Native Access Currenly opened as I write this email.
Assuming you are on a Desktop setup, Use NVDA or Numpad Insert+Numpad6
to navigate forward or Numpad Insert+Numpad4 to navigate backwards to
get to the object you want.  Press Numpad Insert+ numpad8 to open up the
object you desire to see the elements within that object.  All buttons
can then be manipulated using Numpad insert+Numpad Enter.  Texts can be
accessed with Numpad Insert+ Numpad 1 or 3, and characters wit Numpad 1
or 3 without the Insert key.  For those who want to be in the know,
native Access is a solution to install plugins and applications from
Native instruments which deals with computer Music software and the
rather accessible Komplete Kontrl Midi Controller. Cheers!