Re: Nvda start up question

Quentin Christensen

In that case it might just be Windows being funny with resources on startup.  If you set your log to debug and restart the PC to recreate the issue I'm happy to have a look at your log.  See https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/LogFilesAndCrashDumps for info on the log and how to access it.

Feel free to send to me at info@....

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 3:32 PM Hugin <blaisegellert@...> wrote:
Actually I do have an ssd, and the computer is new so plenty fast and has a lot of memory, not a lot of programs starting up at all and recently did all updates for drivers etc. and tested all soft war with del's program.

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager