Re: NVDA 2019.3 Beta 3 now available

Quentin Christensen

From the inquiries I made, it looks like Native Access is actually accessible.  I got some resources on it:

Firstly, https://kk-access.com/ has information about the new accessibility mode and how to set it up.

Here is a YouTube video which might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdDgwp4OTU

There is an email group for support: komplete-kontrol-access+subscribe@...

If you are still having problems, it might be worth asking on that email list,as they seemed quite enthusiastic about its accessibility.

Unfortunately I haven't used it myself, so I can't comment directly either way.

Quentin.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 12:03 PM David Ingram <dingram269@...> wrote:
cn chances. P.S. also will nativeaccess bbe one of the other programs supported and documented as well?

-----Original Message-----
From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Jan 29, 2020 6:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2019.3 Beta 3 now available

Hi everyone,

As you are all quick off the mark, this isn't completely new news, but confirming that yes, NVDA 2019.3 beta 3 is now available from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3beta3-now-available-for-testing/

This is slight progression from the previous beta so you shouldn't notice too many big changes - of course as always happens, as we move closer to the final release, we don't put as many big new features in, but rather try to ensure that everything is stable and fix bugs people have reported in previous betas.

If you do encounter any issues, please do report them: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues  If you could also clarify whether they are new issues or existing issues (which hadn't previously been reported) that would be really helpful - both are important to know about, but being able to pinpoint when something started being an issue helps narrow down where to look for a fix.

All things going well, this will be the last beta before the release candidate, which will be just before the final stable release.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen