Re: NVDA 2019.3 Beta 3 now available

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

As long as it is python 3 compatible

I believe the paid version is meant to be or not far off it. I do not use it but others do on the list so they may be able to give more info.

Gene nz

.

On 30/01/2020 8:51 pm, Margus Ojaots wrote:
hi. i am using eloquence for school. When nvda next version comes out,
can i still use eloquence?
Thanks

<nikosdemetriou=googlemail.com@groups.io>:
Hi.
I found a problem with beta3 which didn't exist in the previous beta.
We seam to have an issue with the address bar of google chrome canary.
If we use the left and right arrow keys to read the address we just typed,
or if we want to make changes, the error sound plays and nvda doesn't read
any characters.

Fortunately chrome stable works fine which is the one most people are
using.
Thanks
Nikos

On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 at 02:49, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org>
wrote:

Hi everyone,

As you are all quick off the mark, this isn't completely new news, but
confirming that yes, NVDA 2019.3 beta 3 is now available from:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3beta3-now-available-for-testing/

This is slight progression from the previous beta so you shouldn't notice
too many big changes - of course as always happens, as we move closer to
the final release, we don't put as many big new features in, but rather
try
to ensure that everything is stable and fix bugs people have reported in
previous betas.

If you do encounter any issues, please do report them:
https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues If you could also clarify
whether they are new issues or existing issues (which hadn't previously
been reported) that would be really helpful - both are important to know
about, but being able to pinpoint when something started being an issue
helps narrow down where to look for a fix.

All things going well, this will be the last beta before the release
candidate, which will be just before the final stable release.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen