From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bruno Aníbal Prieto González
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 12:39 PM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2019.3 Beta 3 Microsoft Edge Chromium Issue

Hello,
Since I upgraded to NVDA 2019.3 beta 3 I had a problem with Microsoft Edge Chromium when I opened the context menu. Once I click on an action, such as copying the link address or opening in a new tab, NVDA stops working. This is with NativeUIAutomation enabled. This didn't happen before and it worked fine.

Does it happen to anyone else?

Greetings!