Re: NVDA 2019.3 Beta 3 Microsoft Edge Chromium Issue

Bruno Aníbal Prieto González

Hello,
Yeah, I did that while I'm waiting for the issue to be fixed. I wanted
to read if other people were experiencing the same thing.

You might want to turn off UI automation. That's what I had to do to get
edge working properly. To turn off UI automation, hit your start menu key.
Then type "edge://flags" without the quotes. Hit enter and then tab to the
combox. Hit enter on that and select disable or something like that.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie