Re: FW: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hello, if I update, will NVDA16.2 do, or am I better off waiting?

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 2 Aug 2016, at 3:43 am, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Hi, Joseph,

I heard the recording and it was great. I'm holding off on the anniversary update until NVDA 2016.3 comes out.

Rosemarie

On 8/1/2016 7:24 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Enjoy the recording (below), and good luck for those upgrading to Anniversary Update.

Cheers,

Joseph

P.S. When you do share this recording, please give proper attributions.