Re: nvda 2019.3 beta 3 is out

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

how do I get these py voices for free. I need a link. please vocial
free voice. free freee voice. I need free hq voices. please. NVDA I
have a dors consiler to help me out with voices and caust.

On 1/31/20, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Hello Josh!

The SAPI5 versions will work with any version of NVDA or any other
software since they are resident in Windows...

The NVDA addon for Vocalizer, from Tiflotecnia or from CodeFactory, will
also work in NVDA 2019.3 since both companies already have Beta versions
working in that version of NVDA.

At least, the one from Tiflotecnia, still have some problems in fase of
resolution...

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:37 de 31/01/2020, Josh Kennedy escreveu:
Hi,
one more question. I bought both eloquence sapi5, vocalizer sapi5, and
also the eloquence vocalizer NVDA addon from www.atguys.com
<http://www.atguys.com> ... will all of these work with NVDA2019.3
betas and beyond? Or should I just use the sapi5 products that I
bought because there is no python3 eloquence vocalizer addon yet? I
bought all these products maybe 3 or more months ago.

Josh