Re: nvda 2019.3 beta 3 is out

On 1/02/2020 11:51 am, Lenron wrote:
where could I find the sapi version of eloquence, I saw it for 69
dollars on the ATGuys site but that was only for working with NVDA.

On 1/31/20, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

Looks as though a beta 4 has just come out.

Gene nz

On 1/02/2020 6:13 am, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Sorry but there's no such thing as a free lunch!

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 5:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda 2019.3 beta 3 is out

how do I get these py voices for free. I need a link. please vocial free
voice. free freee voice. I need free hq voices. please. NVDA I have a
dors consiler to help me out with voices and caust.

On 1/31/20, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Hello Josh!

The SAPI5 versions will work with any version of NVDA or any other
software since they are resident in Windows...

The NVDA addon for Vocalizer, from Tiflotecnia or from CodeFactory,
will also work in NVDA 2019.3 since both companies already have Beta
versions working in that version of NVDA.

At least, the one from Tiflotecnia, still have some problems in fase
of resolution...

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:37 de 31/01/2020, Josh Kennedy escreveu:
Hi,
one more question. I bought both eloquence sapi5, vocalizer sapi5,
and also the eloquence vocalizer NVDA addon from www.atguys.com
<http://www.atguys.com> ... will all of these work with NVDA2019.3
betas and beyond? Or should I just use the sapi5 products that I
bought because there is no python3 eloquence vocalizer addon yet? I
bought all these products maybe 3 or more months ago.

Josh