Re: dragging roles in discord?

Sarah k Alawami

I don't have android, and doing this on iOs is not doable. So I must use NVDA to do this. I have the drag drop add on, but that is not working very well, but it might be an id10t error as I just got the add on today.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 31 Jan 2020, at 10:24, Franjo Lučić wrote:

You can't, unfortunately. That's just about the only thing that's not yet accessible. You can, however, do it on Android. Go into server settings, roles, and then drag them around. Voice Assistant will even report that the role order has been changed.

On 31/01/2020 17:05, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Hello to all. I dunno if anyone has found a way to do this, but how can I accessibly using nvda drag roles in discord. I want to put one so that it can manage roles lower than it, but when I create the role it is at the bottom or close to it of the list. Has anyone found a way to successfully and reliably drag roles in the right order without sighted assistance? I should be able to do this by myself. So far I've manage to manage 3 servers, I own two of them and help run 3 or 4 of them, but this small thing I cannot do as of yet. I'm running discord canary by the way if that helps which in this case it might not.

to subscribe to the feed click here