Re: Audacity with NVDA

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

when will NVDA cannidate will come out?

On 2/2/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo via Groups.Io
<chikodinaka.2girls=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
please send me the ordassity to NVDA please. ?question? will it work
for the old nvda and the new NVDA? release? answer me

On 2/2/20, Daniel Damacena <@DanielDamacena> wrote:
Thank you! I didn't even know there was an audacity addon for NVDA.

Em dom., 2 de fev. de 2020 às 05:57, bering.p <bering.p@...>
escreveu:

Hi,
This is the current version in developpement, compatible with NVDA
2019.3 beta:

https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/audacityAccessEnhancement/dev/audacityAccessEnhancement-1.3-dev20.nvda-addon

Best regards
Paul.

Le 02/02/2020 00:35, Hermann-Josef Kurzen a écrit :
Hi Bernd,

look here:
https://github.com/paulber007/AudacityNVDAAddon/releases#start-of-content

Greetings - Hermann