Re: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi Joseph, I'm slightly confused. So, below, you've mentioned that for the most part, it will work to some degree. Does that mean, for most of it it will work, or, does it mean that for most of it, it will work, but things that used to be accessible, may not be? As I'm still new, and can't even find where I'd install the updates right now, it might be best to wait. I'd like to think that I can recover it, if need be, I still can't say this about windows, as of yet.

Sent from a Braille Sense

----- Original Message -----
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 10:40 am
Subject: Re: [nvda] FW: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

Hi,
For the most part, NVDA 2016.2.1 will work to some degree.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rajmund
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 2:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] FW: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

Hello, if I update, will NVDA16.2 do, or am I better off waiting?

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 2 Aug 2016, at 3:43 am, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:
Hi, Joseph,

I heard the recording and it was great. I'm holding off on the anniversary update until NVDA 2016.3 comes out.

Rosemarie

On 8/1/2016 7:24 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Enjoy the recording (below), and good luck for those upgrading to Anniversary Update.
Cheers,
Joseph
P.S. When you do share this recording, please give proper attributions.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2016 7:19 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Accessible Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update: recording now availible #WinTen1607

Ladies and gentlemen,

The recording from Accessible World's Tek Talk presentation on Windows 10 Anniversary Update is now available:
http://nvda-kr.org/files/winten14393.mp3

Note that this is the copy I have, might be replaced with the Accessible World's version later this week. Enjoy, and for those upgrading to the new upgrade today, good luck.
Cheers,
Joseph

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.